These irresistible fuzzy balls are an amazing developmental toy that can keep kids entertained for hours at end.
They are helpful for sensory development and enjoyed by children with sensory needs.
Made from natural rubber foam, they are soft enough for little hands to squeeze and hold them easily. The soft material is great for kids with special needs.
Babies love the sensory exploration. Crawlers love to go after these balls that roll just far enough. With a good bounce, they are fun for toddlers and school-age children. This durable toy is fun and teaches something new at every age!
- The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award, 2010
- The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio SNAP (Special Needs Adaptable Product) Award, 2010
- Developmental Benefits:
- Velvety flocked texture provides tactile stimulation.
- Great for developing fine and gross motor skills!
- Additional sensory input is helpful in many ways - for sensory development, as a fidget or comfort toy.
- Safely practice and develop motor skills with this soft material